Facing weight loss, loss of appetite, stomach pain and constipation. What is underlying cause?

Hi Sir/Madam, Since over month i am facing weight loss,appetite,even stomach pain and constipation issues
Posted Fri, 6 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 2 days later
Brief Answer: Please see the details Detailed Answer: Hello! Thanks for putting your query in XXXXXXX I am a Gastroenterologist (DM). I will advise you to visit a doctor who will take detail history, examine you and investigate you accordingly. Since there are symptoms like weight loss, loss of appetite and stomach pain which require detailed evaluation. This may be any systemic disease involving multiorgans which has lead to these symptoms which needs to be narrowed to few after taking detailed history and examination. However for symptomatic relief I will advise you to continue with Natualux powder for constipation. And for abdominal pain take a proton pump inhibitor like rabeprazole and antispasmodic agent like drotaverine. I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. If you have any further query I will be happy to answer that too. Remain in touch and get-well soon.