Facing toungue irritation and dry mouth. Not cured by medication. Feeling stress and anxiety. What to do?

Excellent

Question
i have been facing toungue irritation over one week, and also my mouth is getting dry, i have used couple of ORA gels like Zytee and Kenacort*0.1%, but there is no improvement, its only happening some area of toungue edges, recently i have been going through huge stress and anxiety. after aplying these ora gels i am getting burning feel on the corner of my upper lips. recently i have tested my blood and everyhting is shoeing normal in that. please help me on this and i have been facing this issue over 1 week.
Posted Wed, 29 Aug 2012 in Anxiety and Stress

Answered by Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani 33 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX
Thanks for writing in.
You seem to be suffering from a condition called glossitis which could be due to several reasons. The following measures will help:
a.     Take Tablet Becosule 1 tablet once daily for 2 weeks
b.     Take Tablet Folvite 5 mg 1 tablet once daily for 2 weeks
c.     Take atleast 5 servings of vegetables and 2 servings of fruits daily
d.     Stop using gutka/tobacco/cigarettes
e.     Take plenty of water
f.     Get your teeth examined by a dentist
I hope that answers your query. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Follow-up: Facing toungue irritation and dry mouth. Not cured by medication. Feeling stress and anxiety. What to do? 18 minutes later
Thanks Dr. for your answer, i have one more doubt, is this a serious issue, and what cause of this problem, and also i am having becasole tablets from past 10 days.

Hi XXXXXXX
Thanks for writing back.
There is no serious matter.
I think it would be a good idea to see a dentist as its possible that there is a problem in the teeth. Have plenty of fruits and vegetables and add a folic acid supplement as suggested. You should be fine soon.
Thanks.