Facing tightness in brain and night fall. Will frequent discharge of semen affect sexual life?

Psychiatrist
Question
Actually my question is my semen discharged 3-4 times a week & i had masturbation history for 3 years 15 years ago during my mature of life at the age of 16,now iam 34 still unmarried,so my question is Will frequent discharge of semen affect my sexual life ,now iam facing tightness inside my brain ,is it due to frequent discharge of semen due to nocturnal emision, even my testicle pressed within my two thighs ,iam facing night fall, i marked my penis 's arteris,vein lookinggreen some times ,is it erectile dysfuction but iam getting erection,Iam feeling bored ,deceisiveness of life,not have sprit in work ,job & should i marry ,otherwise a life of my partner will spoil ,i mean you know every women want child ,so tell me the solution of specially nocturnal emmision.can you give the address of Dr XXXXXXX ,Urologist,now iam takinf confido,Ashwagandha capsule of Himalaya Healthcare,Is it right medicine ,please suggest me.

Thanks & regards
XXXXXXX
my email id- YYYY@YYYY
thanks
Posted Thu, 8 Nov 2012 in Men Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar 3 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX
Welcome to Healthcare Magic and thanks for your question.

I understand that you are having a lot of worries regarding your sexual functioning, especially about your semen discharge / nocturnal emissions and its effects. Now, let me clarify your doubts and make certain things very clear to you...

1) Masturbation is a normal human sexual behaviour. It does not cause any harmful health consequences. Some people have a belief that masturbation and discharge of semen can cause weakness, nervous and medical problems. Please understand that this is not true and it is just a misconception. There is no need to worry that you would have suffered bad consequences due to your childhood masturbation or feel guilty about it.

2) Nightfalls or nocturnal emissions do not result in any loss of any energy or vitality and do not cause any health problems. This is a normal physiological phenomenon which occurs in all males and in fact, only indicates normal sexual functions.

3) Seeing greenish veins on the surface of the penis is normal. It's just like how some people have visible veins over the back of the hands. It does not indicate any abnormality or erectile dysfunction.

I will tell you what your real problems are:
1) Lack of self-confidence and self-esteem
2) Negative thoughts and attitude
3) Excessive, unecessary anxiety and misunderstandings regarding your sexual functioning, which is resulting in your feelings of sexual inadequacy

It is these problems which are causing you to feel depressed, amotivated, disinterested and unsure about life. The excessive anxiety is what is resulting in the tightness of your head and maybe other physical symptoms also. You do not have any obstacle or hinderance for getting married or leading a normal sexual life.

Based on my clinical experience and expertise, let me assure you that if you stop your unecessary anxiety, change your negative attitude and improve your self-confidence, all your problems will disappear and you will do well in life.

I would suggest that you consult a psychiatrist for professional help. There are lot of effective counselling techniques to help you with your specific problems. There is no harm in continuing the herbal / ayurvedic supplements which you are taking currently.

Wish you all the best.

- Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar
Consultant Psychiatrist

Follow-up: Facing tightness in brain and night fall. Will frequent discharge of semen affect sexual life? 48 hours later
Hello doctor,
Thanks a lot for your suggestion & Iam clear that they all were negative thinkings,ok but tell me about this problem the tightnesss of brain which I think physically which causes my eyes red some times but Iasm not feeling free brain,ok whats may be the reason? one other thing the black moles on my face ,on my nose ,cheek, they are gradually increasing one by one ,is it due ti discharge of excess semen,please tell me the solution brain tightness & black mole?

thanks
XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar 14 hours later
Hello again and thanks for writing in.

It is a well known fact that underlying anxiety can manifest as physical symptoms. So, it is very possible that the 'brain tightness' is caused due to your high levels of anxiety. I can assure you that once you control your anxiety and keep your mind free of so much of tension, these symptoms will subside automatically. I would strongly suggest that you consult a psychiatrist for further evaluation and management. Regarding the black moles on your face, this seems to be a dermatological problem and is not related to the discharge of excess semen. So, please consult a dermatologist for this.

Wish you all the best.

- Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar
Consultant Psychiatrist