Facing sexual problems. Penis size is small. Trying for children. Suggest a solution?

Sexologist
Question
Hi Sir,

I got married recently,30 years old and am facing sexual problems, not able to successfully finish the sexual activity.To start with I feel my penis size is small(But I learnt that's not a problem), although I feel it is little weak (Like when I go toilet urine falls very close to my body which gives me a feeling that my penis is weak). I used to masturbate normally before marriage and did not really feel I have any problem.It used to get properly erected and I used to masturbate (Only marginal concern was sperms used to come out with in 1 minute of masturbation).After marriage when I tried to participate in sex,there was no problem in erection (It got erected with ease) but even before I insert my penis sperms are coming out(Something like premature ejaculation). But problem is I was not even able to insert properly (It does not go completely inside..it goes inside not even for 1 inch).When my wife holds my penis or before I try to insert there is no leakage at all but the moment I try to insert sperms come out. Me and my wife love each other very much (There is no problem in the relationship at all and at this stage we are not even looking for sexual pleasure, if we give birth to kids that's enough our concern is more of giving birth). And whenever I try to insert I have to hold my penis and try to insert and I am not able to insert (even that inch) without holding my penis (Does this mean that it does not get erect enough or it does not have the strength to go inside by itself or is there anything from my wife's side that the hole is too tight). Note:Even when I hold it with hand and I try to insert it goes inside for an inch and sperms come out(It does not go completely inside).We are badly looking to solve this problem.Please duly help us.Also I am from Hyderabad and don't know which doctor to consult in Hyderabad. (Could you help us know the doctor whom I can XXXXXXX in Hyderabad?)

XXXX
Posted Fri, 8 Nov 2013 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Non Consummation

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX

From your query, it is found that you are suffering a situation called Non Consummation ie inability of the couple to have a complete penetrative sex.

I could understand from the history that you are able to get erection, but gets ejaculated before penetration and your penis become soft. Soft (non erect) penis cannot penetrate completely inside vagina.

Also, size of the penis during urination (non erect penis) do not have any relation with the performance during sexual activity.

So, the treatment strategy should be to increase the ejaculation time and maintenance of erection for a longer period. You need to spend more time on the foreplay so that she gets adequate lubrication and you will be able to penetrate inside her without much friction.

The best treatment option shall be sex therapy which can be done by a therapist at your place. Dr Alla Satyanarayana XXXXXXX of Leo Institute of Sexual Medicine, located at XXXXXXX Bhavan Road, Somajiguda would be a good doctor in Hyderabad for the therapy

Hope I gave an insight into your problem, still available for follow up

best regards
Dr A CHAKRAVARTHY
Consultant in Reproductive & Sexual Medicine
Kerala, India