Facing problem of weak erection. Will this affect sexual life after marriage?

i am 26 i do masturbation when i was 18 monthly 4 to 5 times some month fully skipped some time i was see porn after tha i do masturbation .25 days back i was
see porn i was ejaculation happen while watching after that i so afraid i am unable to get full erect . i consult my local physician he told physically no problem with in month it became normal i am very much fear within two month i am getting married so please help me after this incident one time i was try do the masturbation i am to get full erect i was in my mind always think about my erect sometimes dream also they was come some time i fell suicide i try do to yoga and meditation also my this problem will reflect any time i didn't perform my regular office work also
kindly help me
Posted Mon, 22 Apr 2013 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 19 minutes later
Thanks for your query. Neither masturbation nor watching porn is unlikely to lead to impaired erection. I assure you that your sexual life post marriage would be normal. As you had mentioned you can continue with yoga and meditation. You can also take one capsule of becosules every day after breakfast. This performance anxiety with erection will resolve soon. Also stop thinking about this issue henceforth. Wish you all the best.
Dr Sundar