Facing problem of soft erection and excessive secretion of pre cum. Is there any solution?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
Hey when I start sex with girl I am very honey I finish in 2 3 minute after my penis no stad up
Posted Sat, 11 May 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 7 hours later

Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of getting hard erection and excessive secretion of pre cum before you penetrate vagina.

This is mostly due to excessive secretions of the peri urethral glands located in urethra due to excitement in foreplay which is common in the beginning of sexual life..

As regards you not getting hard erection it is due to many organic diseases like Diabetes, Hypertension, Thyroid disease, consumption of Alcohol in excess and Smoking.
However in majority of cases this is to anxiety and mind related.

Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection and delay ejaculation.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet XXXXXXX in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A, C, D, E.
3) Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.

Please consult qualified Urologist or Specialist in sexual medicine for clinical assessment and further treatment.

Hope I have answered your query.

Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.

Thanks with Regards.
Dr.Patil..

Follow-up: Facing problem of soft erection and excessive secretion of pre cum. Is there any solution? 7 hours later
Ok which oil use for practice

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 8 hours later
Hello

Thanks for follow up. I do not have any knowledge about any oil to be used for getting hard and good erection.

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: Facing problem of soft erection and excessive secretion of pre cum. Is there any solution? 1 hour later
How can I do practice plz tell me I am very fed up in my life

Hello
Thanks for fresh query.
As regards your query to practice masturbation consult qualified Sexologist to explore possibility of using Vibrator or any other device to get good and hard erection.
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.