Facing problem of early discharge and no erection after that. How to cure this?

Dear Sir ,
I am newly married ,during sec with i a copule of minutes my spearm comes out after that i cont able to react ,tell me some tips to prevent for fue more minutes ,
Posted Sun, 21 Apr 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Gaurav Patel 16 hours later

Firstly, congratulation for marriage.

Your main concern is to prevent early discharge and prolong duration of sexual intercourse.

There is nothing to worry in your case. The average time of ejaculation is 3-5 minutes. And early discharge of sperm (ejaculation) is very common in newly married male. The common factors for early discharge (premature ejaculation) are stress, anxiety, smoking, alcohol, long duration between two act, high sugar, performance pressure, etc.

Besides that in men after ejaculation the second erection is not possible immediately. It take some time and it is natural. So do not worry when you can not able to react after ejaculation .

I would like to give you some tips to prolong time of ejaculation .
- Do not stress or worry about it; be relaxed and do yoga and exercise .
- Masturbation 3-4 hrs before sexual intercourse is very effective way .
- Use of condom will help you .
-Discussion with your partner is very helpful to relieve anxiety .
- You may try two technique
1-Squeeze and pause technique -Near ejaculation ,squeeze at base of penis for a minute and start again.
2-Stop and start method -Near ejaculation ,withdraw your penis and do conversation meanwhile and start again .

I would like to know more about your query
-Are you taking any medication right now?
-Is there any family history of diabetes?
-What is exact duration of sexual intercourse in minutes?
-Do you feel anxiety or performance pressure before sexual intercourse?

Awaiting your response