Facing problem of Wart and Moles, continuously increasing. What can be done?

I am facing problem of Wart and Moles are groving on my face for 3-4 months and its continuously increasing.
Posted Fri, 27 Apr 2012 in Pigmentation Problems
Answered by Dr. Rohit Batra 1 hour later

1. Warts are a viral infection and can spread rapidly. And Retino A in most cases don't work and the effect lasts only till it is applied (for cases it shows effect).

I would suggest you to undergo a Laser/ Radiocautery treatment to get rid of same.

2. Moles as stated by you are a laymen term and can comprise lot many things like moles, freckles, sebaceous keratosis. In most cases the only therapeutic option again remains a laser or a cautery removal.

Hope this answers your queries. Please accept my answer if you do not have any further queries.

Dr.Rohit Batra