Facing light headedness, loss of appetite and migraine problem. Effective remedy?

I have been experinece light headness for about week now. Occupied with this is a loss of appetite, migraines, and over-heating at nighttime. Off and on symptoms would be chest pains. I go to the gym regulary and at night sleep with a fan on us. I am 5'4 and 111 lbs.
Posted Sat, 25 May 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Jay Patel 2 hours later

I am Dr. XXXXXXX I will try my level best to help you.

After reading your query i understand that your are facing light headedness which is about a week long by now.

The major causes for light headedness are

Most common cause of the symptom for women of your age is mostly hormonal changes and you may be about to enter the menopause, it seems mostly like pre menopausal scenario.
It comprise of changes (may occur) like
1) Increase in body temperature like over heating,Hot flashes
2) Breast tenderness
3) Decreased libido (sex drive)
4) Fatigue
5) Irregular periods
6) Vaginal dryness; discomfort during sex
7) Mood swings
8) Difficulty sleeping
9) loss of appetite ,

OTHER possible cause is frequent changes in the weather which increase the frequency of migraine attacks. Most of the times people guess they are having migraines but they may be facing only simple headaches as their are many types of headaches and need an expert to diagnose a migraine. I feel you may only have a simple kind of head ache due to changes in hormones, still I need more information about the headache in order to diagnose as migraine if never diagnosed by any other physician.

Please relax and follow the below mentioned advice and feel free to contact me if in need.

If you are facing above mentioned symptoms Visit local physician and try to get your self to be tested for changes in FSH, LH, ESTROGEN levels in blood.
Mean while try to monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
If pressure is LOWER then 90/70 mm/hg try to drink some salty drinks,
If feeling dizzy get some high sugar drink like coke/ pepsi.

Please let me know if you need more information, I will be more then happy to answer any questions you may need answer to.