Facing itchy red patches all over body. Is this psoriasis or allergy?

My brother has skin problem, he live in Lucknow, his whole body has itching problem, and have red patches, some say its psoriasis some doctor say its allergy, some say its due to weak immunity system. Can you please suggest me what it can be, how to get it diagnosed, Who are the best doctors in india for such kind of things.
Thank you very much.
Posted Sat, 3 Nov 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kruti 21 minutes later

The rash can mimic all of the above. The characteristic features of a rash can be read and understood only by an expert Dermatologist.

If I can have a look at the red patches I will be able to tell you for sure as to what is it. Could you please post a picture here? It is good if it is taken under sun light. After seeing the pictures I can guide you better.