Facing hair loss problem

Facing the hair loss problem
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 53 minutes later

It would be good if you can explain your problem in detail particularly the following ones:

1) When did you start noticing the problems?
2) Do you have dandruff or any scalp conditions? They can increase hair loss, prompt treatment helps.
3) Are you on any medications for any medical conditions? If yes what are they?
4) Are you married? If so, are you pregnant or lactating mother?
5) How much hair do you lose per day? Do you see hair coming into your hand when you try to pluck a bunch?
6) How is your general health? Women generally have nutritional deficiencies, thyroid problems and low hemoglobin that can contribute to hair loss.

I can give you with specific opinion as I get the details.

General diet principles include consumption of XXXXXXX leaves, root vegetables, dark colored vegetables and fruits that improve the nutritional status and thus reduce hair fall.

I wish I could be of some help to help you understand the reasons.