Facing ejaculation problems, loss of appetite, urge to urinate. Due to diet or masturbation?

Psychiatrist
Question
HELLO...

I am not feeling pleasure during my masturbation now a days(since 2 weeks)...even i am feeling some XXXXXXX restriction in penis for passage of semen....i am masturbating for 15 years....i m 28 now.....i have frequent urge of urination too...but i drink water too also in enough quantity...my right testicle is bigger than left one...i feel sleepy and lazy also ....recently i have lost weight almost 4 kg by eating less in past 3 mnths.....it is the effect of my dieting or too much masturbation??....i generally masturbate 3-4 times a week.
Posted Sat, 20 Apr 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 3 hours later
Hi there, thanks for asking. your decreased appetite and also decreased desire for masturbation can be related to depression. Depression could be related to shortage of interpersonal relationships. If you have lost your partner, or your girlfriend or you have not had during the last months or years, it can cause depression and loss of desire for masturbation. Let me know how your pattern of sleep is. Tell me also about your concentration level and your memory and if they have affected recently. Let me know how your energy level is. I am waiting for your answer.

Follow-up: Facing ejaculation problems, loss of appetite, urge to urinate. Due to diet or masturbation? 5 hours later
I have not lost the desire of masturbation.
i also do not have decreased appetite,i wanted to lose my weight(for frends marriage) so i started dieting accordingly.
during ejaculation,in my penis, i feel that semen is getting restricted to come out ,may be that's why i am not getting 100% satisfaction in masturbation.
my concentration and memory is good.
my physical energy level has reduced recently may be due to dieting.
i have urge of frequent urination too,can it be a prostate or testi cancer?

Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 11 hours later
hi there, thanks for explanation. I am happy that you are not depressed. The symptoms you described are the signs of urinary irritation. During masturbation, lots of force is put on the urinary system and in long term, it could lead to the problem you mentioned.
With less probability, it could be partly related to your dieting. Best wishes.

Follow-up: Facing ejaculation problems, loss of appetite, urge to urinate. Due to diet or masturbation? 3 days later
thank you very much...
in more to the explanation for my problem.
i don't feel blockage during my urine pass....y i am feeling blockage during my ejaculation during my masturbation,sperm is coming out also....but i am not feeling any orgasm during my masturbation.(from 2-3 weeks only)
should i get my urine or blood checked...
would you please tell what is the healthy limit of masturbation...should i reduce my masturbation rate per month for the said problems.....please suggest how should i control it......
i also want to know my penis length after erection is 3.5 inch(in normal situation it is 2 inch)....is this length sufficient for keeping my life partner happy..as i am going to get married after 9 months....
would you please provide your personal ID?

Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 5 hours later
Hi there, thanks for asking. There is no need for urine test.
Masturbation is better to be limited to the occasions that somebody has a sexual impulse in his mind which is not controlled easily. If it done regularly and as a means to get pleasure, it can cause problems for the sexual behavior with partner in the future like premature ejaculation.
The length of your penis is enough for a good intercourse.
Best wishes.