Facing difficulty to urinate after having sex with burning sensation. Noticed spotting. Concerned

Jul 2016

I had sex with my gf after a few hours I went to pee and the urine could not come out due to blockage from the dry semen that was left over on the tip of the head of the penis so I had a burning sensation since the urine was building up in my penis and could not come out. I washed up the tip of my penis then the urine came out but my penis had a buring sensation. After a few hours I went to I go pee again and had a burning sensation for a couple of minutes then went away and Ialso see some blood spots in my underwear what should I do?
Posted Mon, 8 Apr 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later

Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have difficulty in passing urine after you had a sex with your girl friend.

Pain that you have is mostly due to rough and vigorous sex that resulted in bruising of the mucosal lining of the urethra giving rise to slight bleeding and oedema of the urethra.

Get your routine urine test done to find out the severity of hematuria that you have.

Take some antibiotics like Ciprofloxacin along with some pain killer and anti inflammatory medication after consulting your family Physician.

Refrain from any sexual encounter till it gets cured completely.

Hope, I have answered your query.

Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.

Thanks with Regards,