Facing allergy issues while in air conditioned space. Suggest remedy

I am facing challenges with allergy as most of the time I am in conditioned space
Posted Thu, 28 Nov 2013 in Asthma and Allergy
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 42 minutes later
Brief Answer: Avoid the trigger Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX, I have read your query. You are facing allergy issues while in air conditioned space. For long term control of this, you must avoid the trigger i.e. avoid using AC for long duration. Take frequent breaks from the AC. For temporary relief, you can take anti-allergic medications like Montek -LC for a short duration or even Allercet DC. Let me know if you have additional queries. Regards,