Facing a problem of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Any treatment?

Jul 2016

hi i have some questions regarding sexual intercourse and masturbation.during sex i am not able to hold it up... means i cum like within two minutes some time not even that, and i also noticed while having sex it(panis or baby arm) does not stay hard like it stays hard usually..i have a bad masturbation habit where without using my hand i can setisfy the urge by rubbing the penis on the bed or pillow.... while i do this i actually manage to have my final stage without sperm coming out as i push my pennis hard to the ground that i m rubbing on.. so i wants to know is this ok to do so. what could be the reason behind the loose baby arm and coming to the final stage within two minutes/? what would you suggest me to do?
Posted Wed, 20 Feb 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 35 minutes later

Based on the fact that you have posted it appears that you have been indulging in masturbation since long time and now facing a problem of getting hard erection and premature ejaculation.
Will you kindly provide few more details to conclude and diagnose your problem?
1) Are you married?
2) Do you smoke or consume alcohol regularly.
3) Do you have any major illness?
4) Do you have stress factor at work or in family?
Please note that in absence of any organic cause in majority of cases Erectile Dysfunction and Premature ejaculation are mind related and due to anxiety.

Following measures will help to boost up your level of confidence and allay anxiety and there by improve your sexual performance,
1) Practice moderate exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 hour.
2) Take high protein diet XXXXXXX in vitamins A, C, E, D fruits and vegetables.
3) Avoid alcohol and smoking.
4) Take some antioxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday.

If you are married discuss the issue with your wife, she will be of much help to you to resolve this problem. Please consult a qualified Sexologist for evaluation and treatment. You can take phospodiesterase inhibitors like Sildenafil and Dapoxetine under their guidance. It can be taken one hour before sex. This will help in getting hard erection and delaying ejaculation.

Hope this answers your query. Please feel free if you have any more questions I shall be pleased to help you.

Follow-up: Facing a problem of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Any treatment? 7 hours later
Thank you Mr XXXXXXX
Well, I thought so that i need to cure it.
here are the answers
1> I am Single
2> I am Regular smoker occasional drinker
3> No Major Illness
4> Stress Factor as a Career Expectations not at Work or anything
I Try to maintain my diet but due to the nature of my job I am unable to continue it well.another question would be that,How serious this issue could be?Do you suggest that stopping or reducing masturbating could help in resolving the issue as well?
Yes it could be anxiety but how to over come this? As I have tried some different tactics by taking idea from blogs and other sources but it rarely helps
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Thanks for writing back.
From the facts that you have posted, it is obvious that there is no major issue with your health except you are regular smoker. Try to minimise smoking gradually.
As far as treatment of anxiety is concerned you have to consult qualified Psychiatrist for counselling. By prescribing the right medication and psychotherapy, he can help allay your anxiety.
About masturbation ,it has been discussed in scientific forums all over the world and proved that masturbation does not have any ill effect on any organ or sexual potency of a man.So reducing or stopping masturbation will not ensure that your problem is resolved.
There is every chance that the issue will get resolved over a period of time and it all depends upon how seriously you are concerned about it,
Hope I have answered your queries
In case you have any more questions,feel free to write to me. I shall try my best to help you.
Thanks with Regards.
Dr. Patil
Follow-up: Facing a problem of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Any treatment? 2 hours later
thank you very much for the help i would look into it
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 5 hours later
Wish you all the best and a speedy recovery.
Thanks with Regards.