Face turns black when exposed to sunlight. Could I use Dermadew Acne soap to remove the tan?

Can we use (Both my wife and me) Dermadew Acne soap?? for removing tanning on our face. My wife face turns black when she exposed to sunlight but the remaing body parts are okay, what will be the best soap for her to remove tanning and pls suggest a best sunscreen solution and soap also for her? And pls suggest a best soap for men too?
Posted Wed, 6 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 55 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes. Dermadew soap, Zoray facewash,kajovit cream.

Detailed Answer:
Hi, thanks for using XXXXXXX

Yes you both can use dermadew acne soap. No need to worry for using it. This will help in reducing acne by removing oil and also helps in maintaining good complexion.

With this you both need to follow some measures like take adequate continuous sleep of 6-8 hours, good hydration, avoid visual strain, take nutritious diet XXXXXXX in iron and vitamin c. Eat fruits, vegetables, soybean, etc. as they contain antioxidants that protects from sun damage

You can use sunscreen like Zoray regularly, this will prevent further tanning of face. Apply dots of sunscreen on your face and then spread it evenly. You can use skinlite cream at night or apply kojivit cream over dark area. Also take few sessions of chemical peels like Kojic and Arbutin peel treatment, this will reduce acne pigmentation dark circles and will improve your complexion too.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. Feel free to ask if any related query and I will be glad to answer them.
If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Wish you a very happy life and good health.