Face is shaking from cheek to ear after watching television with headphones. What should I do?

for a short period after watching tv with headphones i cant control part of my face from shaking left cheek up to left ear starts and stops what should i do to stop this or do i need to see a doctor
Posted Tue, 19 Nov 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Pratap VGM 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Straining of Tympanic membrane

Detailed Answer:
Dear sir

I thoroughly reviewed your case

There will be a tolerance level for your membrane which is present in the ear. If you increase the volume which is ideal than the normal range then you will experience the symptoms which you have mentioned

Though I don't see any concerning issue here, I would suggest you to get your ear checked through an otoscope at your doctor's office. Let the doctor record tympanic membrane activities and decide the future course of treatment.

Hope this helps. Feel free to ask if you have more questions