FNAC reports showed fibroadipose, tissue fragments, adipocytes and fat vacuoles. Any advice?

Excellent

Oncologist
Question
Hi My age is 29 years and i have advised for FNAC report for the Impression: Lipoma(Left fore arm) and the FNAC report says Cystosmers show : FIBROADIPOSC, TISSUE FRAGMENTS, ADIPOCITES, FATVACUOLES & RBC.

Please help and advise what does this mean..thanks,
Posted Sun, 2 Dec 2012 in Cancer

Answered by Dr. Jawahar Ticku 33 minutes later
Dear XXXXXXX,

I had gone through the report diligently. It is a benign growth. You need not worry. It is fatty deposit which is harmless. If cosmetically you feel that it is not good or it is causing any problem, it can be removed. Otherwise you can forget about it.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Truly.
Dr. Ticku

Follow-up: FNAC reports showed fibroadipose, tissue fragments, adipocytes and fat vacuoles. Any advice? 55 minutes later
Thank you so much Doctor.

and many thanks for your time.

I was bit scared this might have caused cancer systoms in my Body which you confimred this is not the case and i need not worry. Since this pains my left arm sometime, and I have asked to take this tablet, prelogi & Mobifox will this help or i should go for the surgery to remove this.

thanks
XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Jawahar Ticku 21 minutes later
Dear XXXXXXX,

Thanks for the follow up.

Normally there should be no pain in it. Pain may be present if there is infection. Please visit your treating Doctor who will be able to confirm it before starting the treatment. You may need some antibiotic. Surely the drugs prescribed to you will lessen your pain. Please confirm with your primary physician.

Thank you

Dr. Ticku