Eyes getting wet. Feeling irritation. Suffered hyperthyroid. Help?

From past 2 weeks or so I am feeling that my eyes are getting quite wet. And sometime its getting filled a lot that I have to wipe it off using tissue. I don't feel any irritation or any strain in my eyes. Although I have suffered from hyperthyroid in past and my eyes have bulged, with right eye being more bulged but my vision so far is correct. Looking forward for some assistance before I actually XXXXXXX a specialist.
Posted Sat, 8 Jun 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 58 minutes later
thanks for sending your query to us.
To begin with we would like you to use lubricant drops.You may have already used them in the past,they are marketed as Tears Naturale,Genteal or tear fresh eye drops ,which ever is available in the surrounding locality.
There may be certain level of dryness,due to thyroid,pollution and also due to exposure to air conditioning.
Use it for a while as their long term use does not have any side effect.
Do get back to me in case of any further query in this regard.