Eyes are red and painful. Suggest treatment?

hi Doctor..,,

I am XXXXX age 21 last few days my eyes showing red and pain so please suggest any treatment
Posted Sat, 10 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Guru 56 minutes later

Thank you for consulting HealthcareMagic!

Actually, there are many causes for redness of eyes like Conjuctivitis (which in turn may be due viral, bacterial or allergic), keratitis, glaucoma, scleritis, episcleritis, uveitis and some more. So the treatment depends on the cause and to identify the cause a physical examination is mandatory. Moreover, it would be unethical and inappropriate to prescribe you scheduled drugs without doing a proper examination.

If you have any further questions, please let me know!
If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Eyes are red and painful. Suggest treatment? 20 minutes later
ok thats mean first i'll do proper examination .....

and pls share trhe diet for dailay basis for protein related. how I am reduce my health
Answered by Dr. Guru 16 minutes later

Thanks for the follow up and update.
Yes, you need to go for physical examination first.
You can directly ask the dietician about protein related diet on daily basis by utilizing 'Ask a dietician' column in your dashboard.

Wish you good health.