Eye sight is 5.0 spherical, -2.0 cylinderical in both eyes. Which type of contact lenses is suitable?

Ophthalmologist
Question
Dear Doctor,
I would like to use contact lenses occasionally , My eye sight is
-5.0 spherical, -2.0 cylinderical in both eyes.
Kndly adivse which type of contact lenses would be suitable for me and which one is the good eye institune in Hyderabd
Posted Mon, 8 Jul 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders

Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 48 minutes later
Dear XXXXXXX
Thanks for sending your query to us.
What you have to have is a toric contact lens which are specific contact lenses which are to be tailor made for you.
You can have a soft CL or gas permeable lenses.Preferablr soft CL.
In Hyderabad you can go to LVPrasad eye institute at Banjara Hill area.
Do get back to me in case of any further query in this regard.

Follow-up: Eye sight is 5.0 spherical, -2.0 cylinderical in both eyes. Which type of contact lenses is suitable? 37 hours later
Dear sir,

Thank you for a quick response. Could you refer me an opthamologist from LV Prasads.

Thanks,
XXXXX

Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 33 minutes later
dear XXXXXXX
They would have a separate dept. for this and CL are managed by well trained para medical staff.If you go there and ask for CL you will be properly directed.
Still if you want somebody ,do get back to me specifics.