Eye dryness, not able to concentrate, headache and uneasy feeling. Used veldrops, genteal. Suggest permanent cure?

Hi Doc. Iam facing problem with my eyes probably eye Dryness. Because of this when i wakeup iam feeling heavy, not able sit before computer, concentrate on my work, getting headache and uneasy feeling. I used many eye drops like Veldrops,Genteal, Teardrops etc but no relief and even visited eye hospital but still no relief. Iam doing eye massage with Hot water through with getting temporary relif but after sometime again same problem.

Can you please suggest me what shall i need to do. Iam sleeping well, eating well, drinking enough water also. It is getting difficult for with this problem as iam not able to concentrate my mind..
Posted Tue, 21 May 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 3 hours later
Thanks for sending your query to us.
Headache and inability to concentrate are not due to dry eye.
Since you are eating well and resting,still i feel it is a lifestyle management problem.
What you have to add on is that you include multivitamines in your diet.
There are many preperations like becosule,supradyne or becospecial which can be had one daily.
Another addition is some physical activity and if you can get some guidence than have some yoga workout.
So multivitamins,exercise and yoga should do the trick for you.
Please do get back to me in case of any further query in this regard.