Extreme dryness and pulling of skin. Suggest treatment

Hi, in this winter, my skin is getting dry and feel them pulling especially over face...also my skin over hands and legs get dry...pls advice
Posted Mon, 2 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kruti 3 hours later
Hello Thanks for posting your query. I can understand your concern. You are experiencing extreme dryness of skin. I would recommend that you apply a good moisturizing lotion like vaseline thrice a day. This will help in reducing the dryness and in turn will reduce the pulling of skin. Also make sure to drink lots of fluids to keep your skin well hydrated. Take care