Experiencing vomiting and weakness for last one year. Underlying cause?
User rating for this question
I have been experiencing bouts of rigor, vomiting, complete energy drain and physical weakness every 3 to 4 weeks over a year. What could be the cause?
Posted Thu, 18 Apr 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 25 minutes later
Hi XXXXXX,Welcome to Healthcare Magic!The symptoms you have described as almost monthly and for one year, that's pretty long duration.I think you have undergone some blood, urine and imaging work up by now. Please let me know the results in brief.Also tell me if apart from the rigor, do you also have fever.Upto now what are specialty consults and treament and results.Please put a follow up query with this detail.
People also viewed
- Head fracture in babies
- Baby vomiting weakness 3 days
- Head feeling funny
- Loette white tablet side effects
- Body heat light-headedness sweating vomiting weakness causes and treatment
- Loestrin side effects strong odor
- Hard pimple on edge of lip
- Lobazam md 5 side effects
- Hcg hormone and sunbathing
- Stomach ache, vomiting, weakness, cold sweats
- Headache on cerazette
- Pregnant having vomiting weakness and constipation what to do
- Long term effect of menstrogen
- Livogen side effect in pregnancy
- Gas vomiting weakness previous acidity problems suggestions