Experiencing tingling vibrating feeling in vagina and sometimes inner body is also vibrating. Cause?

Hi I have been experiencing a tingling vibrating feeling in my vagina area and someyimes when lying in bed it feels like my whole inner body is vibrating. I had a massage a couple of weeks ago and the massage lady could feel it
Posted Tue, 6 Aug 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Basheer Ahamed 2 hours later

Neurological conditions cause tingling and numbness. It may be associated with burning pain also.

Any compression to the Spinal nerve routes due to associated disc problems in the spine as to be ruled out.
If you're having chronic back ache.

You may need an MRI of the spine.

Neuropathies may also present this this.

In your age you need to rule Hypertension and Diabetes.
These conditions cause damage to the peripheral nerves and cause tingling.

Local Gynecological conditions like uterine prolapse, Cystocele can present like this.
You need to consult a Gynecologist and rule out such conditions.

Hope the answer helps you.

Please to answer other queries.