Experiencing tightness in throat radiating into lower jaw and feeling of tiredness. Should I be concerned?

Today I experienced tightness in throat radiating into lower jaw and a feeling of tiredness. I've had this before
but it seem to last longer (an hour this time). No sob or n/v just a did not feel well. Should I be concerned?
Posted Fri, 17 Aug 2012 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Kulsoom Qureshi 20 minutes later
Thanks for consulting us.
Yes, you should not neglect it as this could be a sign of Angina.
You should at least go for an ECG ( Electro Cardio Gram) & show it to your Cardiologist. An Exercise Tolerance test is also likely to be beneficial by providing useful information in your case. Your medical history also necessitate some action. Hope this answers your concerns. Please write back if you want to discuss this further.
Best Regards.