Experiencing strange feeling on midriff area and around right side of back. Suggest?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
I have recently started experiencing a strange feeling on my right side, midriff area, and around to the right side of my back. It's not painful, but feels like an electrical charge/stimulation and a feeling like I experienced when pregnant.
Posted Mon, 14 Oct 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Moustafa Saeed 37 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Neurological symptoms

Detailed Answer:
Hi, thank you for your question.

If there is no pain, then most likely there is neurological cause for your symptoms.
It could be coming from your spine.

How long the symptoms been going for?
Does it radiate to arms or legs?
Any thing that makes it worse?
Anything that makes it better?

Answering the above question can help me in getting better diagnosis.

Kind regards,

Follow-up: Experiencing strange feeling on midriff area and around right side of back. Suggest? 56 minutes later
I have only been experiencing the symptoms for a couple weeks. It does not radiate to my arms or legs and the symptom usually comes and goes and only last for about 30 seconds. I have not identified anything that makes it better or worse.
Answered by Dr. Moustafa Saeed 13 hours later
Brief Answer:
thanks for reply

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for replying to me.
It seems not serious medical condition and no need to worry much about it,
usually such symptoms get better on its own,

However if you start to have pain with it then consider MRI scan of the thoracic spine.

best wishes