Experiencing stomach pain, sweating, headache and throwing up. What is the cause and cure?

Gastroenterologist
Question
hi
2 days ago i was in florida and woke up with a slight hangover which i felt on the plane, but when i got into the cab to come i was bend over in pain and sweety also throwing up. the next day i felt a little better but not great, yesterday i felt fine again and today I have the dull pain in my stomach, feeling clamy again, also a headache. just not feeling up to par. the first day i could understand and maybe the second but then feel great and then go back has me a little worried. i have been under a lot of stress from a break up that did not go well at haven't slelp very well.
Posted Tue, 28 Aug 2012 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Poorna Chandra K.S 2 hours later
Hi and thanks for contacting healthcare magic
Pain abdomen severe enough to bend over, sweating and vomiting after a binge of alcohol usually points to pancreatitis
Alcohol binge can also presipitate a porphyria attack and produce similar symptoms. But porphria is a chronic disease with recurrent symptoms
A gastric ulcer with penetration may also produce these symptoms but has no defenite relation with alcohol
Hence as an initial work up get an ultrasound abdomen and blood testing for LFT and lipase. You may take some analgesics like tramadol
Dr Pootnachandra