Experiencing stomach ache with tightness and burping. How to get relief?

I have had stomach cramping,bruping wind and can not eat every time I eat a bit of food my stomach tells me I'm full and then I vomite up my food.Also my stomach feels tight and sucked in. This has been for two weeks
My 41 male
Posted Tue, 7 May 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Dinesh Kumar Singal 2 hours later

Thanks for contacting Healthcare magic.

Your symptoms can be due to a problem in stomach or small intestines. This can be related with diabetes or can be a independent problem.

This can be due to diabetic gastroparesis, gastric or duodenal ulcer, non-ulcer dyspepsia, small intestinal bacterial overgrowth etc.

My advice to you will be that you should contact a physician or a gastroenterologist in your locality. he can further investigate to find the cause for your symptoms and treat accordingly. Investigations may include few blood tests, endoscopy, ultrasound examination and CT scan abdomen etc.

If you have any other questions you can ask me here.

Best wishes,

Dr Dinesh Singal.

Follow-up: Experiencing stomach ache with tightness and burping. How to get relief? 15 minutes later
Is there any risk to my self at the monent and how would they treat this.
As I work away and no doctor out here I fly home in 15 days,can I take anything for this in the mean time Doctor.

Answered by Dr. Dinesh Kumar Singal 29 minutes later

I am not sure what medicines will be available at the place where you are located.

I am writing names of some medicines that you can try till the time you see a doctor. You should take Tab NEKSIUM 40 mg twice a day before meals, Tab DOMPERIDOME 10 mg thrice a day before meals, Tab RIFAXIMIN 200 mg thrice a day after meals.

As far as risk is concerned, I will not be able to tell you regarding this. But I think there should not be immediate risk to your life.

Best wishes,

Dr Dinesh Singal