Experiencing stinging pain around clitoris while rubbing. What is causing this?

Sep 2012

hello my name is XXXXXXX, and im realizin when my partner rubs my clitoris it hurts, feels stingy, and when we he inserts in its painful, what could that be? i was just recently been tested for everything, it came back clear. just trying to see what it could be?? thanx
Posted Fri, 22 Mar 2013 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Das Arindam 20 minutes later

Thank you for posting a query.

Look, your description indicates possibilities of fungal infection in the genital tract and decreased lubrication.

I mean to say that you may experience this pain during intercourse, when there is very low amount of lubricating fluid due to lower sexual arousal. In that case, you may experience this pain due to friction.

In case of vaginal infection by fungal agents, you may experience this pain due to the inflammation. As you have tested negative for everything recently, you do not have any infection.

So, the sexual arousal and decreased lubrication are the main problem.

To get rid of that, you should spend more time in foreplay. That will increase the sexual urge and lubrication.

Hope this information suffices. Let me know if you have any more question.