Experiencing smelly brownish discharge from clitoris area. What could it be?

I am experiencing a brownish, slightly odor discharge from my clitoris area. Can you please tell me what it could be?
Posted Fri, 21 Dec 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Asra Ishtiaq Ahmed 58 minutes later
Hello there.

Thanks for writing.

The brownish discharge with odor could be due to underlying infection.

Since you have history of recurring trichomoniasis, there is a possibility that you have cervical erosion which presents with brownish discharge, foul smell, and occasionally post coital brown discharge or spotting.

You need to visit a gynecologist for an XXXXXXX examination to confirm the same.

I hope I have answered your query.