Experiencing sharp pain all over body. Feeling fatigued and headache. How to get relief?

Nov 2013

I have been experiencing these sharp, shock like spasm pains in my limbs and pretty much all over my body ona daily bases as well as fatigue and weak feelings muscles and headaches everyday as well as inbalance at times. these sharp pains I also experience in my head seperate to the headaches. WHat could I be dealing with here?
Posted Sun, 28 Oct 2012 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 1 hour later
Thank you for contacting Healthcare magic.
The most common reason for symptoms is FIBROMYALGIA. In this condition, there is widespread pain, as you have described. In addition, there is tenderness on applying pressure. Fatigue and sleep disturbance may also be present.
Other possibility could be a post-viral syndrome, especially if you had a viral infection recently.
The chance of vision in one or both eyes, weakness of one half of body or both legs, imbalance while walking, etc.
In addition, you should do the following blood work, if not done already- hemoglobin, vitamin B12 level, vitamin D level and thyroid profile.
I hope it helps. Please get back if you require any additional information.
Best wishes,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist