Experiencing severe headache. CT scan showed lesion in frontal lobe. What treatment should be done?

I have had severe headaches since last July and in the past three months have been experiencing seizures or what feels like my brain freezes up and won't connect properly. I had a Ct scan done and it showed a lesion in my left frontal lobe. I have now had an MRI and will be seeing a Neurologist to go over these tests. What type of questions should I ask at this appointment? My primary Doctor did not want to comment on what may be my treatment options, but just wish I knew a little more information before going in to the Neurologist so I can ask the right questions...any advice?
Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Hi XXXXXX,Welcome to Healthcare Magic!The Left frontal lobe space occupying lesion with headache and seizures is a serious entity. It can bedue to a Neurocysticercosis, a tuberculosis, a brain abscess, a tumor or rarely a structural malformation.You are going to a neurological with MRI reports, he will ask you some queries after a clinical examination, please furnish exactly what you had.Mostly further treatment depend on the cause.It may be medical treatment or surgical intervention may be needed.You can ask your concern like costs, duration of hospital stay, scope of recovery once he examines you.You should avoid driving and should be under escort of someone due to the risk of seizures.I hope you would be benefited with my advise.