Experiencing severe chest pain. Diagnosed with 85% heart blockage. What are the risks?

My friend was experiencing severe chest pain and went to the are hospital - to discover he had 85% heart blockage. A stint was inserted. That's all the detail I have. How much if any, beer may this patient consume? He adores Miller Lite and would like this as a "get-well gift", however, only if it can be allowed.
Posted Wed, 31 Oct 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 11 minutes later
Thanks for writing in.
I am a qualified and certified cardiologist. I read your mail with diligence.
Provided you are not overweight and you are able to maintain your weight with diet and exercise you can consume one can (about 300 cc small can not XL can) of your favorite beer at one go (in one days time). More than that can be harmful for your heart. And I hope you are following up with your doctor and taking your preventive drugs regularly. Good Luck.
With best wishes.
Dr Anil Grover,
M.B.;B.S, M.D. (Internal Medicine) D.M.(Cardiology)
http://www/ WWW.WWWW.WW