Experiencing pulsating sensation on chest and upper neck. Should I be worried?

I am 28 years, female recently experiencing random episodes of pulsating left neck pain- mild extending to upper left chest! Duration of average 10 seconds! Should I be worried! Also under a great deal of emotional stress
Posted Sat, 27 Apr 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Y V Siva Sankara Murty 30 minutes later

Thanks for writing to health care magic.

You should be further investigated (including a ECG) after complete physical examination for this chest and neck pain that you are experiencing.

I also suggest you to follow the undermentioned life style changes for the stress you are facing.

1. Meditation, yoga, breathing exercises, etc will help.
2. Go for a walk. Recreational exercises will be of use.
3. Do not take the whole problem on yourself. After doing your part leave it to God.
4. Some times slowing down in life helps. Play with kids.
5. Do not try to be the best always.
6. Listen to music, do some gardening work...
7. Prey God.

Hope this helps.