Ask a Urologist   »  

Experiencing pain in penis head and feeling tightness in foreskin while ejaculation. Any solution?

Urologist
Question
I am 50yrs of age & have never had a problem with my foreskin (WHICH WOULD TERTRACT EASILY). For a month now, my foreskin has become tight, so only when I ejaculate, I experience a little pain on my penis head.
Kindly suggest a solution.

XXXXXXX
Posted Fri, 26 Oct 2012 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later

Thanks and welcome to XXXXXXX .
Kindly get your blood checked for diabetes and get sugar under control - if found to be high.
Kindly get yourself examined to check if your penis and foreskin are normal.
Meanwhile,
1. Try gentle and repeated retraction during bath/ showers daily.
2. Try any vegetable oil/ liquid paraffin/KY jelly on your organ before penetration and see if you are able to manage with it.

Hope i answered your query, kindly get back for doubts if any.

DR GS