Experiencing pain in lower stomach area after scrubbing and vacumning. Had acute bout with gout. Pulled muscle?

General Surgeon
Hi I am a large woman in my early 60s. The following day after scrubbing and vacumning I experienced some
pain in my lower stomach area close to the center but somewhat to the left. The week before I had an a cute
bout with gout and I hobbled around with a cane and crutches putting most of my weight on the left side of my
body. I am wondering if I pulled a muscle in that area or is something more serious going on.
Posted Fri, 11 Oct 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
It is musculoskeletal pain

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for posting in XXXXXXX

As you had pain after work,it could be musculoskeletal pain.

I prescribe skeletal muscle relaxant tablet to my patients with similar complaints.
If the pain does not subside,ultrasound abdomen should be taken to rule out any disease in the abdomen.

Nothing to worry.
It will come down.
Hope, I answered your query.
If you have any doubts, I will clarify further
Wish you good health