Experiencing pain below belly button. Hurts to touch and feeling bloated. Safe remedy?

I have a pain from my belly button down a few inches when I touch it . when I rub it with my finger is when it hurts the most. If I do not touch it there is no pain, Also it feels like a vein budging out as I press down on it. As I sit down and lean a litter forward it my stomach feels slightly bloated but as I sit straight up it goes away

Posted Wed, 15 May 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Samik Basu 4 hours later
Hi ,
Thank you for your query.
I understand your concern.
These might be signs of localised inflammation or an impending hernia.
Please apply some painkiller gel at that area and take some antiacid medications along with some oral painkillers.
If these do not provide any relief than consult your doctor.
Consult your doctor if the problem persists.
If you have any further queries you are free to consult me.
Hope this answers your query.
Wishing a speedy recovery.
Have a nice day.