Experiencing night sweats, chills, headaches, blocked nose and weakness. Required treatment?

Pediatrician
Question
Hi, I am experiencing intermittent virus symptoms for a month now, my symptoms are night sweats, chills, headaches, blocked nose but no cold, fatigue and weakness. The symptoms stay for around three to four days and then they disappear. I would be very grateful if you have any advice as my doctor has told me nothing.. I have made another appointment with another doctor. Thank you.
Posted Tue, 19 Mar 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Samik Basu 9 minutes later
Hi ,
Thank you for your query.
You seem to be suffering from attacks of allergic rhinitis along with sinusitis.
Please go for a Xray of the sinuses, and a blood test called Serum IgE levels.
Most probably these are allergic in nature.
Take some nasal decongestants, tab cetrizine, vapor inhalation and a short couse of antibiotic.
Take a multivitamin antioxidant tablet for 14 days.
If you have any further queries you are free to consult me.
Hope this answers your query.
Wishing a speedy recovery.
Have a nice day.