Experiencing nausea in abdomen, loss of appetite, fatigue and abdominal pain. All test normal. Taking pepcid for acidity. Suggest?

i am experiencing slight neasous in my abdomen that is accompanied by a slight loss of appetite,some fatigue andupper abdominal pain,i have had anupper and lower gi,a colonoscopy blood tests checking for everything,an mri ,ultrasound xrays you name it and everything has come back negative ,this has been ongoing for the last 7 years i do have acid buildup occasionally and have been prescribed pepcid to control it
Posted Wed, 9 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Take rabeprazole, domperidone and mebeverine

Detailed Answer:
Hello! Thanks for putting your query in XXXXXXX I am a Gastroenterologist (DM).

If endoscopy, MRI abdomen, colonoscopy are normal suggest that either you have acid peptic disease or IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome). Continue with pepcid or may take proton pump inhibitor like rabeprazole along with domperidone which has better efficacy and potency than pepcid. Also take some mild antispasmodic agent like mebeverine for better relief. Avoid fatty meals, citrus and spicy food tea and do regular exercise

I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. If you have any further query I will be happy to answer that too. Remain in touch and get-well soon.