Experiencing mild shivering and pinching sensation throughout body. Sugar tests are normal. Could it be a neurological problem?

i am 27 years old. For the last six months, i have been experiencing mild shivering throughout my body. I can feel it while holding my cup of coffee, passing a pencil, more dominantly while doing exercises like push-ups/ abs crunches or lifting something heavy. I consultd a doctor and was advised to take sugar tests. all the reports appeared to be normal and a possible case of diabetes was ruled out.My blood levels are normal too.

I have started to worry a lot as i can experience tat feeling continulusly. sometimes i even feel a pinching sensation throughout my body. It is as if i am being pricked with sharp needles everywhere on my body. Could it be a neurological problem. i am still unmarried and offlate i have developed this problem. Please guide me through this and help me find a way out.
Posted Thu, 26 Sep 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
vitamin B 12 deficiency most likely in you

Detailed Answer:
I would be pleased to answer your query.

From your history it looks like you might be having vitamin B 12 deficiency.

Feeling of being pricked and sharp needle prick sensation all over the body can be due to stress, Vitamin B 12 deficiency, Low Hemoglobin, certain medications or Motor Neuron Disease( however this last condition is associated with muscular weakness and difficulty in performing activities of daily living).

You will need to get yourself examined from the Neurophysician.

They will conduct certain tests like Nerve function tests of the limb, Scans if needed on physical examination.

Thanks and Take care.