Experiencing liquid discharge,sort of semen and pain on penis. Suffering from premature ejaculation. Could I ask a doctor?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
hi doc.i experience a liquid discharge,sort of semen most times when i am deficating.thereafter,i experience some serious pain on my penis.i also suffer from premature ejaculation.please help m doc!i experience e out.
Posted Sat, 31 Aug 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 34 minutes later
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you are getting discharge that resembles semen while passing stools.

This is most likely an excessive secretion of peri urethral glands located in urethra which gets discharged due to pressure while defecating and severe pain is due to inflammation of urethra.

Please take broad spectrum antibiotics along with anti inflammatory medication like Diclofenac twice daily for two weeks..

Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.

As regards your problem of premature ejaculation ,In absence of any major health issue cause of premature ejaculation is mind related and is due to performance anxiety.

Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and delay ejaculation.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet XXXXXXX in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking..

If problem persists even after 3-4 months consult qualified Urologist or Sexologist for counselling along with your wife to learn to modify sex techniques as her cooperation is equally important to resolve your problem of premature ejaculation.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you
Dr.Patil.

.

Follow-up: Experiencing liquid discharge,sort of semen and pain on penis. Suffering from premature ejaculation. Could I ask a doctor? 24 minutes later
thanks alot.but is'nt there a way you can help me with predcription?i don't know,but am seriously shy to discuss this.

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
hello
Thanks for follow up.
I am sorry we at healthcare magic can not prescribe medicines as we do not carry clinical examination in person of a user. You can take Tab Dapoxtetine on demand to be taken one hour before sex keeping in mind about few side effects of the drug like slight headache and drowsiness which last for few hours after taking the medicine.
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: Experiencing liquid discharge,sort of semen and pain on penis. Suffering from premature ejaculation. Could I ask a doctor? 4 hours later
i now have augmentin 625mg,diclofenac sr tablet 100mg and diclofenac potassium 50mg.what will be my supposed dosage?

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 8 hours later
Hello
Thanks for fresh query.
You can take it twice daily,
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: Experiencing liquid discharge,sort of semen and pain on penis. Suffering from premature ejaculation. Could I ask a doctor? 8 days later
morning doc.i could'nt get tab dapoxtetine here,i'd love to be given a supplement instead.thank you and have a nice day.

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Dapoxetine

Detailed Answer:
You can get Dapoxetine with different trade name. Consult your family Doctor for prescription.

Dr Patil.