Experiencing leg aches and joint pain. Fatigued and flares up. What does it mean?

Healthy active female but been experiencing leg aches in one side and joint pain, also fatigue my right kidney has been really achy the last couple weeks, it usually flares up after a meal.. I just had a cmt and the nurse said most things were in the normal range however my a/g ratio was a 4.1. The dr was unavailable to speak today. Could you explain what this could potentially mean?
Posted Wed, 4 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 16 hours later
Brief Answer:
A/G ratio to be repeated along with CBC

Detailed Answer:

The pains in the leg and the joints along with high A/G ratio indicates blood disorder specially of the immune cells. I suggest you to get a complete blood count (CBC) done if its not got done til now.

Also, a/g ratio is very high, I recommend the test to be repeated to check whether its really that high as such values are seen in conditions like poor immune system or leukemia.

Bone pains sometimes are secondary to bone marrow dysfunction which is an associated feature of blood disorders.

Do repeat the test I mentioned and consult an Hematologist for further evaluation if the values are deranged.

Hope, I answered your query.