Experiencing itching on head of penis and white substance under foreskin. How to get rid of this?

from the past few days i am experiencing an itching on the head of my penis, when it itches i am able to see some white substance under my foreskin, initially it itches slightly, when i try to get rid of this it i getting higher.

i tried washing my penis with soaps.

still can't get rid of this problem
Posted Wed, 28 Aug 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Venkat Sivayogi 25 minutes later

Welcome to Healthcare Magic.

As per the description of your symptoms, I suspect the possibility of "Candidial Balanoposthitis". But you need to consult your physician for confirmation because, it is always good to examine the severity of the problem clinically.

Also check your blood sugar levels. As this condition most of the times seen in

If you have any doubts let me know.