Experiencing gurgling noises, sharp abdominal pain and feeling nausea. Looking for cure

HI, I have intermittent sharp, shooting pains in the upper stomach area which are predominantly to the left side and have woken me from my sleep. I also have a feeling of nausea and am experiencing a lot of gurggling noises. The pain also appears to be increasing.
Posted Sat, 4 May 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 21 minutes later
Welcome to healthcare magic!
The symptoms of nausea, right hypochondriac pain in females is quite suggestive of gall bladder colic. The cause can be gall stones or cholecystitis.
The other important possibility is of dyspepsia where your stomach produces more acid and causes symptoms.
You should get an Ultrasound of abdomen and a Complete boood counts and Liver function test and get a review to a local physician with the reports.
I hope you would get benefited with my advise.
Wish you a good health.