Experiencing gas after skipping the last dose of medication for Malaria. What should I do?
User rating for this question
hi, i was suffering from fever, headache, shivering...went to a doctor they took the blood tests and was diagnosed with early symptoms of Malaria. Doctor gave me the FALCIGO SP kit a three day kit. This is the third day and I am feeling all right now, but want to skip the third day tablet. Is it ok or will it cause any reaction if I skip the last day tablet. Also after all these medications and antibiotics I am under tremendous gas allergy now...my heart burns whenever I eat something...i drink lots of water but doesn't seem to come down - Pls advice
Posted Mon, 13 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Satyadeo Choubey 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Take the 3rd dose Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Any drug should not be under dosed. The regimen must be followed. So it is obvious that you must take the 3rd dose. Gastritis or stomach discomfort is a known side effect of all the antimalarials. If you have a serious one, you may try drugs like omeprazole 40 mg once daily. Best wishes
People also viewed
- What can cause frequent choking
- Can i take lovaza for dietary supplementation?
- What causes multiple muscle cramps
- Drugs/medication for Malaria
- I am suffering from mps, can i take naprelan?
- Drugs/medication for tb malaria
- What could cause heart fluttering
- Could neck problems cause dizziness
- Malaria medication and bipolar
- Drugs/medication for falciparum malaria
- Can i take lovaza for hypertriglyceridemia?
- Is pexeva used in the treatment of trichotillomania?
- Drugs/medication for resistant malaria
- Can i take estratest h.s. for climacteric ?
- What causes high kidney count