Experiencing flank pain, cold hands and feet. Urine analysis and blood test normal. Prognosis?

**Cold Hands and Feet**

I am experiencing left side flank pain and extremely cold hands and feet. Sometimes a couple of the toes turn light grey around the base and feel uncomfortable. I have done urinalysis and blood work and everything is normal. The blood work I have done is CMP,CBC, Thyroid Panel, and cholesterol panel. I am scheduling to see the doctor next week. What other test can I suggest to my doctor be done to identify if there is a circulatory issue?
Posted Tue, 12 Feb 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 36 hours later

In my interpretation, it most probably seems like Raynaud disease.

To be sure about any circulatory issue, the most specific test would be Doppler study of both venous and arterial supply of the affected limbs.

Hope I have answered you specifically. Do let me know if you have more concerns.