Experiencing extremely itchy forearms with no rash, tired, headache and swollen glands on neck. Suggest?

I have been experiencing extremely itchy forearms that moisturizer doesn't seem to help and with no visible rash, also I have been very tired even with a full nights rest, frequent headaches and swollen glands on my neck. The exhaustion has been present for months and the itchy arms and swollen glands I just started noticing about a month ago.
Posted Wed, 9 Oct 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Complete evaluation is needed

Detailed Answer:

Itchy forearms is just a minor symptom when it comes to a person who complains of excessive fatigue, swollen glands and frequent headaches. This is very important to rule out chronic infection like chronic active EB virus, next immunodeficiency in such people. Chronic active EB virus can swell the glands.

If I were your treating doctor I would check for other lymph glands including spleen and liver. I would get a complete analysis of the blood counts, thyroid function, IgG EBV, urine and FNAC of the glands while referring to a Immunologist. If you have good meticulous XXXXXXX Medicine physician in your area you should check with them and get this referral.

Hope this helps you to head towards right direction.