Experiencing ejaculation when masturbating but not during sex. Required treatment?

Urologist
Question
PLEASE HELPDear Docter I've been masturbating since i was 11 having sex since i was 15
I need help with premature ejaculation i can not feel it coming when having intercourse but i can feel it when i masturbate im not satisfying in bed PLEASE HELP!!!

age-23
112pounds
Posted Tue, 7 May 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 18 minutes later
Hi
Welcome to the forum.
There is a difference in the EJACULATION between masturbation and sex because the female organ holds the penis in position during sex but at masturbation, it is free to be manipulated and that is why you probably feel the difference.
If it is early EJACULATION, LESS THAN one minute , you need to be examined by a urologist and take appropriate medicines to delay the ejaculation by a few seconds to minutes.
Also you have the option of ejaculating outside after sex for better orgasm if you are not keen to father now.
Best regards

Follow-up: Experiencing ejaculation when masturbating but not during sex. Required treatment? 1 hour later
what is a good medicine to help it

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later

Follow-up: Experiencing ejaculation when masturbating but not during sex. Required treatment? 7 hours later
is there any side affects where can i buy it from.is it over the counter m really trying to save my marriage

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 3 hours later
Welcome back.
You need to see a doctor preferably a urologist get examined and take a prescription for the required medicine.
It goes without saying that such medicines are available in the usual pharmacies.
Side effects are not to be worried.
Moreover, i feel you require a counselling session with a psychologist.
Best regards