Experiencing dropping, severe sweating and dizziness. Report showed t4 is 1.1 and testostrone level is 283. What can I do?

Sep 2013

The t4 is 1.1 the testostrone level is 283 and dropping, severe sweating, dizzy. Cant get into specialist until 2014. What can he do???? Not doing well, ER ???
Posted Thu, 12 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Het Ram Bishnoi 59 minutes later
Hello, T4 in your case is 1.1 (normal 4 to 12 ug/dl), less . Testosterone level is 283 ( normal 105-350 nmol/L). In my opinion this is not an emergency so wait till appointment to specialist.Good luck.
Follow-up: Experiencing dropping, severe sweating and dizziness. Report showed t4 is 1.1 and testostrone level is 283. What can I do? 1 hour later
Are you kidding me? He passes out, he sweats so bad he wrings clothes,he is dizzy to the point he cant work they send him home
Answered by Dr. Het Ram Bishnoi 20 minutes later
Brief Answer: Dizziness & low T 4 Detailed Answer: Hello, I am sorry that you took it otherwise. I only mentioned about T 4 & Testosterone level that were not an emergency. Now the main question that patient having dizziness, excessive sweating, passes out. Sweating was so much so that wrings clothes. Before any evaluation of diagnosis, I want to know following reports. 1 Age 2 Blood pressure 3 Blood sugar level 4 Previous history of any medication or disease 5 At the time of this incident temperature of surroundings Now about T 4 , please get in anti thyroid antibodies test 1 If it is positive t4 replacement is necessary 2 If negative t4 replacement only if persistent decrease in t4 level. For testosterone, at present no need to worry Once again, sorry for the condition of patient. At any point, if you feel the need, then please rush the patient to the ER. Hope this information will be helpful for you. Further, any question I am here to reply happily. Good luck for the patient. Dr. HET